Thanks sir. I skimmed the wiki, we have almost the same opinion.

For a feature branch, we just use same workflow, the only different is that
the PR is against the feature branch, not master or dev.

And on merging the branch back, for HBase and Hadoop, we will start a vote
in the mailing list. And for me, I will create a big PR  on GitHub to let
users review the final changes, although no one can review it all but users
can review the part he/she interested. And also a design doc will help. And
finally if no objections, we can merge the feature branch back. From my
understanding, there is no '3 more +1s' rule here, as if someone does not
want this to be merged, this means we still have some works to do.

I do not have the permission to update the wiki so just post things here.

Thanks.

Gregory Nutt <spudan...@gmail.com> 于2019年12月27日周五 上午8:47写道: