For me I suggest we start with GitHub issues.

For problem #1, the cross repo PRs, I think it is fine to have only one
issue in the main repo? We can reference multiple PRs in an issue and the
PRs could come from other repos.

And for problem #2, once the user sends the patch to this mailing list, it
is the committers duty to open an issue for this, and also open a PR with
this patch to let others review and get the patch in finally.

I think for most projects which use JIRA, is just because that GitHub was
not available when the project was set up. And then the work flow, and
release processing are already bound with JIRA, so we keep using JIRA for
issue tracking. But I think for a new project, just make use of GitHub is
fine.

Of course I'm also fine with using JIRA, no problem. Just a suggestion.

Thanks.

David Sidrane <david.sidr...@nscdg.com> 于2019年12月31日周二 上午1:47写道: