Another thing, most issues are reported by email.  How would that fit in?

On 1/9/2020 2:55 PM, Gregory Nutt wrote:

My preference would be to let users submit issues on github, but then track them with Jira.  Is it possible to link Jira issues to github issues?

Otherwise, the rest that you say makes good sense.

We do need to consolidate issues in one place somehow. Currently, there are issues in apps and nuttx Bitbucket, we will open up for issues on apps and nuttx github.  And there is the TODO list in the nuttx repository (and I have my own TODO list which should be passed upward.

That seems like a recipe for things falling through the crack (as they already have).