Hi all,

Trying to run usrsocktest example from app:
[image: изображение.png]

1) first two failed test in NoBlockRecv and BlockRecv fail because
    ret = recvfrom(sd, data, datalen, 0, (FAR struct sockaddr
*)&remoteaddr, &addrlen);
fills sin_zero in remoteaddr with some notzero values.

[image: изображение.png]
2) BasicGetSockName fails because usrsock_getsockname doesn't check addr
for not null, so test with NULL addr do not get expected error.

3) WakeWithSignal after this fails hangs up the app.

I'm not blaming anyone and do not complain, please do not be offended.
Thanks for all this work, really, but I'm in deep wonder does anybody run
this example at least once before? I thought that usrsock is quite stable
and I would like to concentrate on cell modem driver development and not
the net/usrsock stack itself in which I have very little knowledge.
I'm still thinking that I've set something wrong, especially due to fact
that I'm playing with it through px4 project in fact (but using latest
original Nuttx).

Thanks for any thoughts.

--
With regards, Oleg.