Turned on DEBUG_ASSERTIONS, DEBUG_NET_ERROR=y, DEBUG_NET_INFO=y,
DEBUG_NET_WARN=y, left only WakeWithSignal test in usrsocktest example, got
hardfault in debug assertion somewhere in semaphores

nsh> Starting unit-tests...
Testing group "WakeWithSignal" =>
usrsockdev_open: opening /dev/usrsock
usrsockdev_pollnotify: Report events: 01
usrsock_event: events: 8000
socket_event: request completed.
usrsockdev_pollnotify: Report events: 01
usrsockdev_close: closing /dev/usrsock
usrsock_event: events: 0002
connect_event: socket aborted.
usrsock_close: usockid=10000; already closed.
usrsockdev_open: opening /dev/usrsock
usrsockdev_pollnotify: Report events: 01
usrsock_event: events: 8000
socket_event: request completed.
usrsockdev_pollnotify: Report events: 01
usrsock_event: events: 8000
socket_event: request completed.
usrsockdev_pollnotify: Report events: 01
usrsock_event: events: 8000
socket_event: request completed.
usrsockdev_pollnotify: Report events: 01
usrsock_event: events: 8000
socket_evenup_assert: Assertion failed at file:semaphore/sem_holder.c line:
128 task: usrsocktest

on attempt blocking connect
do_usrsock_blocking_close_thread:
  /* Attempt blocking connect. */
  ret = connect(test_sd[tidx], (FAR const struct sockaddr *)&addr,
                sizeof(addr));
-> usrsock_connect:
      /* Wait for completion of request (or signal). */
      ret = net_lockedwait(&state.recvsem);