Hi, Xiang, Chao,

I am building for the ez80-based  z20x board now and running into some problems.  I am getting warnings like this in every directory under apps:

   make[2]: Entering directory
   '/cygdrive/d/Spuda/Documents/projects/nuttx/master/apps/fsutils/mkfatfs'
   mkfatfs.c
   configfat.c
   writefat.c
   (Module: D:\Spuda\Documents\projects\nuttx\master\apps\libapps.lib)
   WARNING (610) --> Module

"mkfatfs.cygdrive.d.Spuda.Documents.projects.nuttx.master.apps.fsutils.mkfatfs.obj"
   not found.
   (Module: D:\Spuda\Documents\projects\nuttx\master\apps\libapps.lib)
   WARNING (610) --> Module

"configfat.cygdrive.d.Spuda.Documents.projects.nuttx.master.apps.fsutils.mkfatfs.obj"
   not found.
   (Module: D:\Spuda\Documents\projects\nuttx\master\apps\libapps.lib)
   WARNING (610) --> Module

"writefat.cygdrive.d.Spuda.Documents.projects.nuttx.master.apps.fsutils.mkfatfs.obj"
   not found.
   make[2]: Leaving directory
   '/cygdrive/d/Spuda/Documents/projects/nuttx/master/apps/fsutils/mkfatfs'

That is a shorter example that illustrates the problem.  At the end of the successful compilation, I also get some linker errors that would seem to indicate that there is file corruption, but I cannot yet be certain of that.

Any thought?  The warnings are annoying if nothing else.

Greg