Hi Xiang,

Normally Greg, Abdelatif, I and others are fixing these nxstyles
issues when someone submit a patch. It is described in the legacy
process of merging PR:
https://acassis.wordpress.com/2020/01/02/the-old-way-nuttx-workflow/

I don't know if it is fair or unfair to share/transfer this
responsibility to people submitting patches. But I recall how it was
boring to submit patches to Linux kernel, they used to reject my
patches many times until all issues were fixed.

The reported errors from nxstyle could be included directly as a
comment in the PR, then the author could see it and fix it.

If we relax the process I think more styles violations will be
included on mainline. In the order hand if people start to care about
it eventually all files will get rid of issues.

More important the release a new version ASAP is to guarantee we are
building a solid base to make the entire process more robust. I think
we are going in this direction.

Just my 2 cents.

BR,

Alan