On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 11:45 AM Gregory Nutt <spudan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> A contest is fine, maybe we could even create a pool to purchase a
> prize... like a nice, high end NuttX board?  I would contribute.

That would provide more incentive to participate.

Let's find out if we can do this. Mentors? Is it allowed? Is there a
process we have to follow?

I wonder if a board is the best prize. It might not be helpful to
someone who is a great logo artist but not necessarily an embedded
developer.

> But if we want to make progress, we should from a committee of some kind
> that will take the responsibility.  Nothing ever happens if we delegate
> things to that non-identified, nameless person.

There is the PPMC. Do we need a different committee? Perhaps a subset
of the PPMC, or a subset + some other interested community members?
Participating in new logo creation could be a good step for someone
who wants to join the PPMC to earn the merit?

Nathan