On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 12:26 PM Brennan Ashton
<bash...@brennanashton.com> wrote:

> I would also recommend working off of my branch.  There is stuff in
> the current pci branch that will need to go away especially around MSI
> and MSI-X.  If you are ok using the legacy interrupt for now it should
> be ok.
>
> There is an example here I did for the QEMU PCI Edu device that
> implements interrupts, mmio, and dma.
> https://github.com/btashton/incubator-nuttx/blob/pci-btashton/drivers/virt/qemu_edu.c
>
> I can try to rebase the branch up to master this evening.

I have rebased the PCI branch as well as my PR on top of it and
verified that my test drivers
still run as expected.  Additionally I added a new configuration
pcitest with all the needed
features enabled as well as a couple lines to the README.

--Brennan