Hi Adam,

It is already getting a very good shape! This is a great improvement to NuttX!

In the Supported Boards I think we could implement some table showing
the supported status of each board, similar to this:
https://wiki.postmarketos.org/wiki/Devices

Some RTOSes claim to support some boards, but when you try to use it
you discover only some basic features are supported. I think it is
good for NuttX to make things clear from start.

Just my 2 cents.

BR,

Alan