Yes I am aware of your Workspace Manager. It helped me a lot to set up my
workspace. I am grateful for this contribution.
But I just don't like to use external tools, or rely on "hacks" for such a
common thing. Maybe for more "exotic" modifications to the kernel...

Indeed we have A). Through boards/common.

But we also kinda have B) through drivers/platform. So the proposition is
to improve this to truly have the ability to define out-of-tree high-level
drivers.

Στις Τετ, 12 Αυγ 2020 στις 7:03 μ.μ., ο/η Matias N. <mat...@imap.cc> έγραψε: