Hello,

I would suggest making merge request to the documentation inside
repository. Confluence document could be copied there and then ascii art
added.

But it is my personal opinion. Not sure what was decided about confluence
wiki. Yet, I had an impression that documentation should be gradually moved
to the repository.

Regarding ascii art itself, why not make a normal diagram. I think there is
simple graphing syntax available called mermaid or you could attach svg.

--
Maciej