Also, if you need/want help with getting Lua to run on NuttX, let me know.  I
had Lua 5.1.4 on NuttX (5 maybe it was) a long time ago.  I believe I submitted
a patch to add it, but I can’t find it now.  The addition of Lua to NuttX was
in the form of a subdirectory in apps containing only a Makefile and a few
patches.  The Makefile would fetched the Lua tarball, applied the patches, and
built it.  We can recreate this if interested…

Cheers,
-david