> Hmm, I don't think this is true. You just need to enable `system()` in
configuration

Well... Yes and no...

system() requires NSH, which is part of the apps package.
So, technically, the NuttX kernel does not support it directly.

In my case, there is no NSH, so os.execute had to be removed.
But of course if someone needs this, it is very possible to have it.

Στις Πέμ, 10 Ιουν 2021 στις 10:38 μ.μ., ο/η Maciej Wójcik <w8j...@gmail.com>
έγραψε: