From: Brennan Ashton <bash...@brennanashton.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2021 8:26 AM
To: dev@nuttx.apache.org
Subject: Re: Nuttx RTOS with Nucleo-H743ZI2 board

Ok I verified this is still working correctly.

Here is a short asciinema of how I flash it using the artifacts generated in CI
(same as what you should get from a local build) using a recent build of
openocd.
In the description there is a short script people might find useful for
fetching these artifacts as well.

https://asciinema.org/a/429943

--Brennan