Hi Alan Sir,

Thanks for your help.

Here is answer,
- Are you sure that /dev/ttyACM0 is from you board (case there are
other board or USB modem on your computer, please remove it)
*Answer: *Yes sir. I have checked it.

- Maybe the STLink in the board is not connected to the right pins of
the USART3 (PD9 and PD8) ou it needs some jumpers (I don't have this
board to confirm)
*Answer:* In Nucleo-h743zi2 board's pdf I have checked it. And it says it
is connected internally st-link v3 to USART3.

Regards,
Rushikesh Ghatkar