Hi,

I'm adding arch support for the sama5d2 Class D audio peripheral.

This has bass cut/boost and treble cut/boost capabilities which don't fit (as best as I can tell) with the current set of audio driver capabilities and are, quite probably, unique to this device and not applicable to others (right now at least).

I don't think this a case where custom board_ioctl commands are relevant as it is chip specific not board specific.

This could be a case of I'm the only one who ever wants to expose this so I could go down that route but assuming it's not technically the right approach, what is, please?

Thanks,

Tim.