Hi David, Hi Miguel,

thanks for your feedback!

David wrote:
> Are the L5 and U5 the same with different marketing names or are there
underlying IP differences? What is the delta?

To me the U5 seems to essentially be a re-spin of the L5 on a new
technology node. However, the IP blocks have been updated considerably. I
assume such subtle differences in the IP blocks have been the reason for
the breakage problems you mentioned?  I agree with you and will start a new
stm32u5 arch.

Thanks again
Michael