On Fri, Oct 7, 2022 at 12:27 PM Nathan Hartman <hartman.nat...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 7, 2022 at 11:10 AM TimH <t...@jti.uk.com.invalid> wrote:
> >
> > Would you still like another non-binding +1 vote?
> >
> > I just merged 11.0.0 [RC2] into my 10.3 endeavours with my custom board and
> > have successfully built and run a Nuttx shell (after a few changes to my
> > custom make.defs).
>
> This vote (in the NuttX PPMC, i.e., dev@nuttx.apache.org) passed, but
> since we're an incubating project (until we graduate), we need a
> second round of voting in the Apache.org IPMC (i.e.,
> gene...@incubator.apache.org)... That vote has not closed yet and,
> yes, we would like all the attention we could get on it!!
>
> Let me find that vote thread....
>
> Here it is: https://lists.apache.org/thread/0h6wq2cqk3ckdttz78964fw4007b51lr
>
> Let us know if you need anything!
>
> Cheers,
> Nathan

Forgot to say: When you vote, please write "(non-binding)" -- unless
you're a member of the Incubator PMC (IPMC) of course!

Even if the vote is non-binding, it still attracts attention to the
project and may help us get some binding votes from IPMC members.

(I heard that quite a few of the IPMC mentors are at Apachecon and
that has been delaying things like votes as well as sign-offs on board
reports. So hopefully in the next few days the situation will
improve.)

Cheers,
Nathan