The windows firewall usually blocks pings (at least incoming pings).  May sure that you configure the firewall to permit this operation.

On 1/25/2023 1:01 PM, Tim Hardisty wrote:
Hi all,

I'm trying to get RNDIS working. It nearly does - Windows sees the "gadget" and
it has the right IP address etc. But I can't ping my board.

Probably some buried config setting that I'm yet to find, so I thought I'd try
pinging the Windows (11) PC from my board instead, so enabled the built-in ping
example app.

It compiles OK but the app is not available from the shell:  typing "?" at the
nsh prompt, and the app isn't listed  whereas others that I've enabled are there.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Tim.