I have CDC-ECM working just fine to my Linux machine. Ping now working too.

I cannot get RNDIS to work. It is seen by Windows and has an IP, but pings in
either direction fail.

If I ping from my board to the windows machine I get:

arp_send: ERROR: arp_wait failed: -110

Looks like arp is failing for some reason but I have no idea, despite having
compared defconfig files that have RNDIS enabled :(