oh, I just found it:

"The fee depends on the number of distinct Products in which Yaffs
will be used, and there is a base price of GBP £10,000.  If more than
one Product is included in the same Licence there is usually a
reduction in the second fee."

For a big company it is fine, but small companies could be a "don't go!".

BR,

Alan