Hi Sebastien,

I think having YAFFS2 support on mainline will be very good.

Companies are free to decide if they want to use GPL code or not.

Many companies don't want to use it, but for some it is completely fine.

Xiang, I'm looking forward to test it. Please just put it dependent of
user enabling the GPL License agreement.

BR,

Alan