This is the sheet (a little old now) that I had shared out:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qMQV_CSN5Ka13_wr73QNo2Uh-NiSumjcwINuc0BkyIs

My goal had been to functional test as much as I could for that release,
and I did find a bunch of little things to fix that I think made for a
better release in the end.

--Brennan