Hello Gustavo,

By "connected esp to the internet" do you mean that your board has public
IP (not in the local network) or accessible via NAT?

Because if you just connect board to home WiFi router that provides
Internet, this is not "connected esp to the internet". If that is the case,
then better try to find IP config of esp wireless interface and access
webserver from LAN.

Best regards,
Petro