Hi,

This eeprom is not an mtd device, it is too small for any filesystem, usually.
So it's just a character device that makes the eeprom appear as a fixed size
file.

If you need an eeprom mtd, the driver could be extended to make it behave as a
mtd device.

Sebastien

--
Envoyé de mon appareil Android avec Courriel K-9 Mail. Veuillez excuser ma
brièveté.