Hi Nathan,

Thanks for the reply.  The round-robin interval was set to 200ms and
reducing it down to 10 marginally improved the transfer speed.  Our current
code base and dev board is running a slightly quicker clock than what I
used when I measured 75KiB/s, and the current setup is transferring at
100KiB/s with a RR interval of 200 and this increases to 135KiB/s with a RR
interval of 10ms.

Yes I do have access to an oscilloscope and logic analyzer so will
endeavour to obtain some traces tomorrow to rule in/out possible unexpected
delays and/or noise.

*Kind regards,*

*Radek Pesina*