I’m just after a read-only file system.  I am basically trying to add some
preconfigured files to the system and then give the user the ability to select
a file from a list.

Long term I’m thinking about uploading of files but not at the moment.

Regards,
Mark
Blog: blog.thepcsite.co.uk
Twitter: @nevynuk