Hello

Why should you change the experience and make life difficult for everyone, just to support a pair of specific configuration?

If you need to build twice, build twice, one project for h7, one project for m4, then one python or other script to combine the images.

All users matter (eg, not just the little comfort of AMP users) This is in inviolables.txt

Sebastien