Thanks!

However, this "external" symlink still requires a person to do a manual symlink step after cloning our repo (that uses nuttx+apps as submodules).  It would be great if that could be avoided.

I'm surprised there is no way to configure multiple apps dirs via tools/configure.sh, i.e. so this could be done on the command line as part of the build process, instead of some strange random symlink that needs to be done after cloning.

-m