Thanks Alan! Yep "The Construct" looks like a cool way to learn ROS online,
we should do something similar for Teaching NuttX Online!

As for Emulated Networking in the Web Browser: TinyEMU Emulator supports
VirtIO Networking. But it's tunnelled through a WebSocket VPN, because of
browser limitations.

I might test this with NuttX and see how well it works. (I'm also keen to
emulate Ox64 BL808 RISC-V SBC in the Web Browser)

TinyEMU VirtIO Networking: https://bellard.org/jslinux/tech.html

WebSocket VPN:
https://www.benjamincburns.com/2013/11/10/jor1k-ethmac-support.html

Lup