Hi Lup,

Thank you very much!

Looking at the WebSocket VPN article it said the connection goes through
the server hosting the emulator.

Do you think it is possible to find an alternative to use the users'
browser connection to communicate to the Internet?
This way it avoids users' consumption of all internet limits on the server
side.

BR,

Alan