Hello world :-)

I am working on the ESP32 firmware for device that controls a quite
powerful and fast 3-phase motor. This motor is handled with 5 relays
(2 x direction, 2 x speed, 1 x brake). The initial firmware works, but
sometimes application crashes or worse hangs leaving the motor active!
I am unable to trace cause with a simple UART log while JTAG pins are
already used ones for control. Failure reaction needs to be rapid.

I would like to handle all possible fault states and put motor to stop
on any sort of error (crash/assert/watchdog/bod/reset).

What would be the best approach in NuttX and ESP32? Watchdog and Reset handler?

Any hints appreciated :-)
Tomek