Hi,
I would like to develop my own builtin application to process some custom
commands. This app is started from nsh over the serial console. I have
duplicated the code from ftpc example and when application is started it
start to process stdin for commands. But this functionality is mixed with
nsh own processing of commands, thus when I hit Enter, I get app> line,
when hit Enter again I get nsh> command line. Entering commands like
"help", I get hl on nsh and ep on my app command processor. I am confused
here. I did not test ftpc example, but I presume it is not working either.
Both apps are using readline_stream API for getting the commands.

Regards,
Jernej