Hey Anil,

It's was really very good for me to see the ofbiz Live CD.
Excellent peace of contribution that you have provided in the community.

The processing speed is also excellent in Live CD.
Long time back I have seen the Live CD of Compiere ERP and I was thinking
about the same for ofbiz since last few days.

Thanks Anil for a nice contribution.  :-)
Our team of developer likes your efforts.