Just to toss one more potential "standard" for id and
class for OFBiz, every screen that is called from the
controller should have a unique id for the body tag.
This will make it easy to uniquely identify elements
for specific pages, as necessary.  I came across that
the other day somewhere and it seemed so simply
obvious that I was surprised I hadn't come across it
before.