Jonathon,

> Jacques,
>
> Are you the only one reviewing the submissions?

No I'm not alone we are seven commiters. That's depend of periods, some have to
work on a project for a client, vacation, etc. It
happens that at the moment I have some "free" time.

> Any way the rest of us can help? I see the long "customer service-like"
> thread at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-552
.

Yes, that's the point. Commiting is a thing, reviewing is another. Every person
submitting a patch can't wait to have his/her patch
in the trunk. I understand this feeling : I have the same and sometimes I
commit too quickly some changes that I should better
submit to other for review before. You see if every advanced user of OFBiz
takes it part of the reviewing job, sure commiters duties
might be easier but above all every one will get faster his/her patch in the
trunk, nothing more logic isn'it ? This is something
that is slowly happenning, and I'm very happy with that ! Our force is to be
together.

> you're a committer, you should be relieved of many other duties?

No I was kidding, because of your assertion "Then there'll be less unstable
commits." I don't like pressure on me ;o)

Jacques