On Jan 23, 2007, at 12:47 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

It's ok to me, eCommerce is another beast ! But I guess we have not to worry much about it too because I guess nobody is really
using OFBiz eCommerce component OOTB.

If only it were true!

Still, even if that statement was true we want the templates to be as easy to customize as possible so that creating a fancy site that works well across browsers is as easy as possible. It is perhaps best to think of this as a chance to collaborate, especially among those of us who do custom ecommerce sites. Actually that might be a little bit silly to say because that is true for all of OFBiz.