Seems to be the same in widgets, the comments you mention in widget-form.xsd are attached the "red-when" attribute not in filter-by-date.

Regards
Scott

Scott Gray wrote:
Hi Jacques

It doesn't look like anything is implemented in minilang using by-name, a search through the minilang folder only shows the two occurrences are in the xsd. The code only seems to check for "true".

Regards
Scott

Jacques Le Roux wrote:
Hi All,

I'm currently documenting mini-language in simple-method.xsd using documentaion/annotation scheme of XSD (if interested please look at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-571) But I'm not sure of how to documente by-name in the case of filter-by-date for entity-and. I found this by-name (if the field's name or entry-name or fromDate or thruDate the corresponding action will be done)
in widget-form.xsd
but I'm not sure to understand nor if it's related.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks