Jacques,

As I understand (possibly wrongly), there are complete technical references at http://www.undersunconsulting.com/ecommerce/control/main .

Won't those references already answer all such technical questions?

Just curious, a little confused. Would be nice to know how "complete" those references are, so I don't reinvent too many wheels.

Jonathon

Jacques Le Roux wrote:
Hi All,

I'm currently documenting mini-language in simple-method.xsd using
documentaion/annotation scheme of XSD (if interested please look at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-571)
But I'm not sure of how to documente by-name in the case of filter-by-date for entity-and. I found this by-name (if the field's name or entry-name or fromDate or thruDate the corresponding action will be done)
in widget-form.xsd
but I'm not sure to understand nor if it's related.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks