My requests for help with the new maincss.css file (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-666) on the dev and user mailing lists have gone unanswered, so the UI Refactoring effort has come to a screeching halt. Jacques was able to test the new maincss.css file on one more browser - Opera - while evaluating the experimental_3.patch file (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-633).

In the meantime...

Instead of creating a new umbrella Jira issue for this effort, I decided to use an existing issue that was already in that role - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-241. I linked OFBIZ-241 to some of the "free floating" UI issues.

Here are the tasks I would like to accomplish before the developers conference in March:

1. Get OFBIZ-666 committed to the project.
2. Submit a newer version of maincss.css to Jira - which can be used for the rest of this effort.
3. Post some refactoring guidelines and tips on OFBIZ-241.

March is less than a month away. If the UI Refactoring effort is addressed at the developers conference, then it would be nice to have this groundwork completed beforehand.