--- Adrian Crum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> David E. Jones wrote:
> > Welcome to the dark side of the... (community-driven open source
> world).
> >
> > -David
>
> lol - thanks!
>
> I thoroughly understand that everyone is busy and I'm trying to be
> sensitive to
> that. And that sentence wasn't meant as a complaint btw. I was just
> stating that
> is where things are right now.

Hey Adrian,
I have been intending to take a good look at your many improvements on
the whole, but have been recovering from foot-in-mouth disease with
regards to Asterisk PBX and Google Checkout integrations.  I think I'm
on the tail end of what my company will need for the Google Checkout
stuff so hopefully I'll be able to take that look at the UI refactoring
more seriously this week.  However Jacques endorsement of Andrew's
Selenium stuff may delay that look slightly :-) .  Lots of good stuff
becoming available to OFBiz this year!!  Speaking of which, when are
those additional new committers going to be added?
Regards,
Chris