David,

Could you tell how to distinguish the initial order from all the other
orders that the shoppingList creates? Anything other than date?

Thanks,

-Al

On 2/13/07, David E. Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Feb 13, 2007, at 10:35 AM, Al Byers wrote:

> I do see that updateShoppingList has a check that there is
> recurring info
> before it allows "isActive" to be set to "Y". That is a good reason
> to leave
> things as they are.
>
> That leaves my remaining question as how to mark subscriptions/
> account that
> are dead - do I change the order status or use the isActive field
> of the
> shoppingList or am I missing the right approach all together.

The recurring order code looks ONLY at the ShoppingList and related
entities, it does not look at the Order* ones.

The service that creates orders based on a ShoppingList only does so
if isActive=Y. So, to turn off the recurring orders just set isActive=N.

-David