I'm sure everyone knows what my answer is...

UI Refactoring - removing embedded styling from markup.

I like the idea of including those who want to participate but can't be physically present. The more hands we have coding, the more we can get done.

-Adrian

David E. Jones wrote:

NOTE: This thread is mean to cover topics/objectives for the conference only. For information about registration please contact me directly.

The Developers Conference starts one week from today, so I guess it's about time to start getting a final list of objectives put together.

A number of different things have been discussed and I have a bunch of emails saved from these, but rather than sending out my list so far I'd like to start out first with a "brainstorming thread".

So, please respond to this with whatever you think would be good to work on during the developers conference.

Even if you aren't planning on or able to participate we want your feedback. Of course, as is always the case with a community driven project like OFBiz this is a meritocracy so those actually working on things (on-site or remotely) are the ones who will be deciding on what to work on. As I write that I actually feel silly, because how else could it be?