Si, One more thing here,

So when I search on lastPrice and updateSupplierProduct in the source code,
I am unable to find enough information where I can see how and when this
information gets updated.

Can you Please give some more information on How and when this information
is updated. Or is this something very specific to Implementation and so its
not part of Ofbiz.

Thanks for your time.

Regards
Anil