Not sure I am following you david.
if you startofbiz in the root like it is now then you are using ofbiz in
developement mode.
if you start ofbiz in the runtime you are using it strictly in binary mode.
so you have both.
the startofbiz we use now, would be developement.
I see the runtime as the deployment to other servers or the release
image for binaries.

am I missing something?

David E. Jones sent the following on 4/5/2007 8:58 AM: