I'm just concerned because most of the discussion seems to be related to things that are already in the Release Plan.

So, maybe we need a thread for a RFC on the Release Plan first?

The big point of the release plan that everyone seems to agree on is, let's just do the branch! The point of the plan is to handle it not being perfect on day 1, etc.

-David