From: Jacopo Cappellato [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Friday, May 18, 2007 10:47 AM
To: dev@ofbiz.apache.org
Subject: Re: dynamic price calculation

Hi Raghu,

are you speaking about virtual/variant products or about "configurable" products (such as the demo "PC001" product)?

Jacopo

Raghunadh Vadranam wrote:
Hi all,

We have a requirement of showing dynamic price calculation (through
ajax) when user selects different configoptions. We are interested in
contributing this functionality to ofbiz.
Please guide me how to go about it.

regards,
Raghu nadh

Disclaimer:

confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may
review at <a
href="http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html";>http://www.techmahind
ra.com/Disclaimer.html</a> externally and <a
href="http://tim.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html";>http://tim.techmahind
ra.com/Disclaimer.html</a> internally within Tech Mahindra.

Disclaimer:

This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy