Thanks for feedback David,

Yes only future will tell, past did already. I pretty sure you are right
: experience tells.

Actually, I'm not specially a workflow big fan, and ECA have proven
their usefulness. Nevertheless, I wonder what would appear from
OSWorkflow in OFBiz in
some areas.

In general, I don't like to close doors (or not open them rather) before
being sure there are nothing interesting behing them, live is so short !

My father always told me : "L'experience d'autrui ne profite jamais", he
was right !

A bit digressive sorry :o)

Jacques