Here is some background:

*       we are using the common visual components to manage pagination

*       this uses an "viewIndex" parameter to control which page to display
(viewIndex = 2 will display the second page)

Here is our problem:

*       we have a custom UI

*       on a specific page we want to display both a list of comments
(Communication Events) and a list of Orders (OrderList)

*       if the user wants to go to page 2 of the comments . since the
viewIndex is page based and not component based . both the comments page and
the orderList page will display their Page 2 results

So, what we really need is component linked viewIndex parameters. Any ideas?

Regards,

Nick Rosser

 <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Office: 516.742.7888 x221

Mobile: 516.901.1720

Fax: 516.742.9169

Visit us at  <http://www.salmonllc.com/> http://www.salmonllc.com/